|Published:||Oct 31, 2013 4:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2013 4:33 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A Collier County man entered a plea agreement for his role in a health care fraud scheme.
Delmer Parrish was the owner of Sunshine Pharmacy. Federal investigators said Parrish, along with his mother, Patricia, submitted fraudulent prescriptions and claims for dead patients.
Parrish agreed to pay at least $350,000 in restitution. He also faces a maximum of ten years in prison.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers