|Published:||Oct 29, 2013 8:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2013 8:11 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, FL - Charlotte county deputies will be stepping up enforcement on the roads. They are looking for bad drivers and other unsafe conditions. A spokesperson for the Sheriff's office says traffic fatalities have already tied last years numbers. Debbie Bowe tells WINK News, Sheriff's deputies will be conducting speed enforcement as well as traffic enforcement of red light runners in several areas of the county. The stepped up enforcement will continue through November 3rd.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating