|Published:||Oct 28, 2013 6:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2013 7:02 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - One of Southwest Florida's largest outdoor attractions is back in action this weekend and making stomachs growl! From the scrumptious cake to spicy fish tacos, the best restaurants in the area are giving you a taste of what they have to offer.
It's the 31st Annual Taste of the Town hosted by the Junior League of Fort Myers. This year, it's happening at JetBlue Park. Forty restaurants are participating and offering up any cuisine you can think of from seafood, to barbeque to Italian.
Youc an also help gove back to the community by brigning a non-perishable food item that will benefit CCMI's food pantry. Their mission is to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County while simultaneously inspiring and supporting positive change in its clients. They offer food, education and social service programs.
Taste of the Town is from 11 to 5 on Sunday at JetBlue Park.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays