|Published:||Oct 28, 2013 6:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2013 7:02 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fl. - One of Southwest Florida's largest outdoor attractions is back in action this weekend and making stomachs growl! From the scrumptious cake to spicy fish tacos, the best restaurants in the area are giving you a taste of what they have to offer.
It's the 31st Annual Taste of the Town hosted by the Junior League of Fort Myers. This year, it's happening at JetBlue Park. Forty restaurants are participating and offering up any cuisine you can think of from seafood, to barbeque to Italian.
Youc an also help gove back to the community by brigning a non-perishable food item that will benefit CCMI's food pantry. Their mission is to eliminate hunger and homelessness in Lee County while simultaneously inspiring and supporting positive change in its clients. They offer food, education and social service programs.
Taste of the Town is from 11 to 5 on Sunday at JetBlue Park.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers