|Published:||Oct 25, 2013 2:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2013 11:21 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A 56-year-old bicyclist suffered head injuries when he was hit by a car this afternoon, according to the Cape Coral Fire Department. It
happened on SE 6th Avenue. Cape Coral polce say Edward Bergen was not wearing a helmet.
Bergen suffered serious bodily injuries and was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital with head trauma. He is listed in serious but stable condition.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop