|Published:||Oct 25, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police arrested three people last night, and seized crack cocaine, pills and marijuana from 6220 and 6226 Demery Circle.
Police arrested 32-year-old James Hood for five counts of sale of cocaine and possession of cocaine. Bobby Lesane Jr., 29, was also arrested for one count of sale of cocaine and possession of cocaine.
Kenneth Roberts, 45, was also located on the property during the execution of the search warrant. Police later learned that Roberts had an active warrant for Violation of Probation.
Just before 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, the Fort Myers Police Department conducted the two lawful search warrants, as a result of a continuing drug investigation that has been ongoing for the past six months.
As a result of the search, police seized the following evidence:
-33 grams of crack cocaine, valued at 1,700
-00.12 grams of Roxicodone
-3 grams of marijuana
-Numerous items of drug paraphernalia used to package, weigh and process illegal drugs
The investigation is linked to a previous search warrant conducted on September 9th, at 6226 Demery Circle. Police seized half a kilogram of cocaine and over an ounce of heroin during that investigation.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41