|Published:||Oct 25, 2013 3:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2013 5:33 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies are working to resolve a situation on Marion Ave., near the Charlotte Regional Medical Center.
Deputies say a man was making threats against himself.
CCSO believes the incident is isolated to the apartment in question alone, but neighbors are being evacuated as a safety precaution.
Traffic in the area of Marion Avenue at Marlympia Way is currently restricted to only one lane of southbound traffic. Seek an alternate route.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time