|Published:||Oct 25, 2013 3:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2013 5:33 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies are working to resolve a situation on Marion Ave., near the Charlotte Regional Medical Center.
Deputies say a man was making threats against himself.
CCSO believes the incident is isolated to the apartment in question alone, but neighbors are being evacuated as a safety precaution.
Traffic in the area of Marion Avenue at Marlympia Way is currently restricted to only one lane of southbound traffic. Seek an alternate route.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery