|Published:||Oct 25, 2013 6:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2013 12:45 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - One winner of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $202,489.52.
Florida Lottery officials said Friday that the winning ticket was bought in Cape Coral.
The 237 tickets matching four numbers won $137.50 each. Another 7,993 tickets matching three numbers won $11 each, and 78,715 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Thursday night were 19-20-28-30-36.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday