|Published:||Oct 24, 2013 11:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2013 11:31 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A woman is recovering from injuries received during a fall on a Carnival cruise ship.
The United States Coast Guard hoisted the woman from the Carnival Sensation on Wednesday. She was flown to St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach.
The Coast Guard says the cruise line notified them that the 52-year-old woman fell in an elevator and injured both of her legs. She was in stable condition.
No further details were immediately available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements