|Published:||Oct 24, 2013 4:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2013 4:14 PM EDT|
DESOTO COUNTY, Fla.- A Desoto County deputy is charged with giving false statements to the FBI.
An attorney for Raymond Kugler said that his client will plead guilty. This all stems from a complaint made by Jody Holland, who said bruises he sustained were from a beating he got from deputies while in jail.
Holland has filed a lawsuit.
Kugler was not accused in the beating, but reportedly lied to investigators about the case.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students