|Published:||Oct 24, 2013 10:20 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2013 10:20 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Two winners of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $112,249.91 each, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
The winning tickets were bought in Winter Haven and Naples, lottery officials said.
The 280 tickets matching four numbers won $129 each. Another 9,204 tickets matching three numbers won $11 each, and 93,719 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 01-12-18-25-32.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL