|Published:||Oct 24, 2013 10:20 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2013 10:20 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Two winners of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $112,249.91 each, the Florida Lottery said Thursday.
The winning tickets were bought in Winter Haven and Naples, lottery officials said.
The 280 tickets matching four numbers won $129 each. Another 9,204 tickets matching three numbers won $11 each, and 93,719 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Wednesday night were 01-12-18-25-32.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend