|Published:||Oct 23, 2013 8:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2013 8:28 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, FL - 87 year old Paul McGinn and his 81 year old wife Terri lived at the Bermuda Club condominiums on Winkler Road. The couple was known for always taking their morning walks down to the grocery store. But Tuesday morning the couple did not make it. They were struck by a car just outside of their complex. The driver was not charged in the accident. Terri McGinn died at the scene and her husband of more than 60 years passed away at the hospital a short time later. The president of the condo association, Scott Simon erected a cross at the accident site. He says he will also petition to get a crosswalk at the entrance of the Bermuda Club. The investigation into the accident continues.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby