|Published:||Oct 23, 2013 2:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office has cleared the scene of a body found in a pond on Santa Barbara Blvd. at Crews Road. this afternoon.
The call came into authorities at 12:44 p.m.
Deputies cannot say whether the body is male or female, due to extensive deterioration.
At this time, deputies are treating this as a death investigation and will not say whether they are considering it suspicious.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed