|Published:||Oct 23, 2013 2:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2013 5:28 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office has cleared the scene of a body found in a pond on Santa Barbara Blvd. at Crews Road. this afternoon.
The call came into authorities at 12:44 p.m.
Deputies cannot say whether the body is male or female, due to extensive deterioration.
At this time, deputies are treating this as a death investigation and will not say whether they are considering it suspicious.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating