|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 9:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 11:31 AM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - The Port Charlotte Town Center Mall is now operating under normal business hours, following a gas leak in the food court Tuesday morning.
Charlotte County Fire officials say the leak is no longer an issue and the public is once again allowed inside the building.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time