|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 6:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 6:28 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- A new traffic signal is now working in Cape Coral.
The light was added at the intersection of Del Prado Boulevard and NE 3rd Terrace.
In April 2010, a car hit 13-year-old Ryan Santos while he was crossing six-lanes of Del Prado traffic on his bike. He later died at the hospital.
A motorcyclist was killed at the same intersection in March of this year.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend