|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 2:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 3:24 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla.- Charlotte County detectives are requesting assistance in identifying and locating three people who fraudulently used a credit card in August at an Englewood business.
Click here to see more photos of the suspects.
On Sunday, August 11, at about 2:00 p.m., two men and a women rented jet skis from Beach Road Water Sport Rental and paid the bill of over $500 for the rentals with a credit card. In early September, the business was notified that the card holder had stopped payment on the charge because he had not authorized the transaction and didn’t know about it.
According to reports, the names, addresses and phone numbers used by the three people on the rental agreements were false.
Detectives from the Economic Crimes Unit obtained photos from the business’s surveillance camera and are asking for assistance in identifying the men and the woman.
Anyone with information on either the identity or location of any of these three individuals is asked to please contact the Sheriff’s Office at (941) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed