|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 8:07 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 9:59 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, FL - A woman, whose identitiy we are not revealing because she is an alleged victim, says she was sexually abused by a male nursing assisstant at Park Royal hospital. Benjamin Bland was a nursing assistant at the hospital for only a few months, but more than 5 women have come forward saying that he abused them while they were patients at the mental facility.
This latest woman is joining a civil lawsuit against the hospital and says she is ready to tell her story so other women, "will not have to hurt."
Benjamin Bland is currently in a Lee county jail facing multiple charges of having sex with a mental patient.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday