|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.- Attorney General Pam Bondi, Florida Department of Law Enforcement Commissioner Gerald Bailey, and the Crime Stoppers of the Big Bend today announced that they are offering up to $20,000 in total for those who provide tips on the release of the two North Florida inmates.
Attorney General Pam Bondi partnered with Crime Stoppers of the Big Bend Executive Director Sharon Ofuani to offer up to $10,000 for information provided to FDLE that leads to the arrest and conviction of the party or parties that constructed the forged documents or harbored and assisted Jenkins and Walker after the escape.
This amount is in addition to the up to $10,000 that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is offering for the same information, bringing the total up to $20,000.
Anyone who has tips should contact Big Bend Crime Stoppers at 850-574-TIPS (8477).
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers