|Published:||Oct 22, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2013 4:53 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.- Attorney General Pam Bondi, Florida Department of Law Enforcement Commissioner Gerald Bailey, and the Crime Stoppers of the Big Bend today announced that they are offering up to $20,000 in total for those who provide tips on the release of the two North Florida inmates.
Attorney General Pam Bondi partnered with Crime Stoppers of the Big Bend Executive Director Sharon Ofuani to offer up to $10,000 for information provided to FDLE that leads to the arrest and conviction of the party or parties that constructed the forged documents or harbored and assisted Jenkins and Walker after the escape.
This amount is in addition to the up to $10,000 that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement is offering for the same information, bringing the total up to $20,000.
Anyone who has tips should contact Big Bend Crime Stoppers at 850-574-TIPS (8477).
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape