|Published:||Oct 21, 2013 12:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2013 12:02 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- The Sanibel Police have issued a traffic advisory for the weekend of Friday, November 1st through Sunday, November 3rd for the Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival which is being held on Causeway Island A.
Motorists are strongly urged to demonstrate extra caution and watch for slowed traffic along the Causeway Bridge and especially around Causeway Island A.
If you should have any questions concerning the event, please contact Jesse Lavender or Kristie Valone at Lee County Parks and Recreation (239) 533-7275.
All traffic concerns or questions should be directed to Lee County Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) at (239) 533-9400.
For more information on the Calusa Blueway Paddling Festival click here.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash