|Published:||Oct 21, 2013 10:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2013 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of sexually assaulting a Cape Coral child made his first appearance in front of a Lee County judge today.
Jeffery Leclair was arrested late last month in Massachusetts. Right now, he's being held at the Lee County jail facing charges of sexual assault on a minor.
He fled north after his neighbors distributed flyers warning people about his behavior.
Leclair is being held on $75,000 bond for each of the three counts of sexual assault against a victim 12 years of age or younger. He's being ordered no contact with minors as well.
His next court date is set for November 18th.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond