|Published:||Oct 21, 2013 10:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2013 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of sexually assaulting a Cape Coral child made his first appearance in front of a Lee County judge today.
Jeffery Leclair was arrested late last month in Massachusetts. Right now, he's being held at the Lee County jail facing charges of sexual assault on a minor.
He fled north after his neighbors distributed flyers warning people about his behavior.
Leclair is being held on $75,000 bond for each of the three counts of sexual assault against a victim 12 years of age or younger. He's being ordered no contact with minors as well.
His next court date is set for November 18th.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme