|Published:||Oct 19, 2013 9:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2013 9:11 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - A plane flipped over Saturday morning at Punta Gorda Airport.
The FAA tells us, a Pitts S2 aircraft made a hard landing off the side of the runway. The pilot, who was the only person on board, was not injured. The and FAA and NTSB are investigating what caused that plane to crash.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- EXCLUSIVE: Viewers call for change to San Carlos Park road
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday