|Published:||Oct 18, 2013 1:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2013 2:56 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office responded to a rollover crash in front of the Taco Bell on Lee Blvd. this afternoon.
An infant was taken to the hospital, according to LCSO.
A silver, 4-door vehicle flipped over after a collision with a white vehicle, driven by an elderly man. The infant was inside the vehicle that rolled over. Their conditions are unavailable at this time.
It is unknown what caused the accident.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed