|Published:||Oct 17, 2013 6:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 17, 2013 7:40 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fl. - Raise your glasses to benefit the Ronald McDonald house this weekend at the 2nd Annual Brew-Ha-Ha at Mercato in Naples. The festival will showcase over 30 crasft beers from across the country while supporting a great cause.
Visitors can join other beer lovers for an afternoon of beer tasting and live music. The event will take place on the lawn across from The Pub. Gates open at 1pm and beer tastings are available until 4pm. You can purchase tickets in advance for 30 dollars at www.rmhcswfl.com Advance ticket holders have access starting at noon.
Ronald McDonald charities of SWFL's mission is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children across 5 different counties. The organization provides a home away from home for families and hospitalized children.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral