|Published:||Oct 17, 2013 4:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 17, 2013 4:11 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- The Naples Fire Department rescued a 43-year-old man who fell 25-30 feet from a property under construction at 900 10th Street South yesterday afternoon.
The 911 call came in just after 4:00 p.m.
The 43-year-old man, who had fallen either from a second story window or the roof trusses, was complaining of severe back, chest and abdomen pain along with trouble breathing. His chest and abdomen were already showing signs of severe bruising, according to the Naples Fire Department.
The patient was flown, in serious to critical condition, to Lee Memorial Hospital.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble