|Published:||Oct 16, 2013 12:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2013 3:41 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- On Golden Gate Boulevard, between Weber Boulevard and Big Cypress Elementary School, eastbound traffic has been reduced from two lanes to one lane, due to a broken water main in the median.
Repairs are expected to be completed later today.
Arrow boards and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis