|Published:||Oct 16, 2013 7:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2013 7:09 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Tastebuds were tingling Wednesday as some lucky judges got to taste some of Southwest Florida's best food. A panel of judges sampled everything from appetizers, to entrees, and desserts from more than a dozen restaurants in preparation for the Fort Myers Junior League's "Taste of the Town" event next month.
"It just lets the restaurants have an additional moment in the spotlight, people who are participating with us in taste can also show off a little bit by being the winners," Junior League President Anita Duenas said.
Taste of the Town will be held on November 3rd and for the first time, it will be at Jetblue Park. The event will feature samples from about 40 restaurants.
For more information, click here.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed