|Published:||Oct 16, 2013 5:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2013 5:30 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Robert Fry, 53, of Naples, for violating the Computer Pornography and Child Exploitation Act and transmission of material harmful to a minor by electronic device or equipment.
On Tuesday, FDLE agents arrested Fry at his residence as part of an undercover online chat operation. During this operation, Fry, who believed he was communicating with a 14-year-old girl, attempted to solicit the “girl” for sex and he emailed sexually explicit photographs of himself to “her.” He did not travel to meet the “girl” and was not arrested during the operation.
Fry was booked into the Collier County Jail on no bond.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time