|Published:||Oct 16, 2013 5:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2013 5:30 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. – The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Robert Fry, 53, of Naples, for violating the Computer Pornography and Child Exploitation Act and transmission of material harmful to a minor by electronic device or equipment.
On Tuesday, FDLE agents arrested Fry at his residence as part of an undercover online chat operation. During this operation, Fry, who believed he was communicating with a 14-year-old girl, attempted to solicit the “girl” for sex and he emailed sexually explicit photographs of himself to “her.” He did not travel to meet the “girl” and was not arrested during the operation.
Fry was booked into the Collier County Jail on no bond.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free