|Published:||Oct 15, 2013 8:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2013 8:42 AM EDT|
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - One of the most well-known spring break destinations is now marketing to the family reunion crowd.
The News Herald of Panama City (http://bit.ly/1bTnKib ) reports the Panama City Beach Convention and Visitor's Bureau is hoping to become a "one stop shop" for reunion planners.
The agency's director of sales Ann Gager says they offer a destination that caters to everyone - from children to grandparents.
They've hired Chip Seal to assist in reunion planner. So far, the bureau has assisted in planning six reunions - three family reunions, two military unions and one high school reunion.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida