|Published:||Oct 15, 2013 3:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2013 5:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County Sheriff's deputy was fired for sending racy letters to an inmate.
Justin Testa lost his job after supervisors discovered the deputy was sneaking sexually charged messages to a female inmate back in August. The investigation shows Testa tipped the inmate off that other deputies were searching for contraband.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal