|Published:||Oct 15, 2013 4:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2013 4:35 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Ryan Townsend Sr., who was recently convicted of Burglary, Grand Theft, DWLSR, Fleeing LEO and two Counts of Grand Theft Firearm, was sentenced yesterday afternoon to 10 years in prison, followed by five Years probation.
Townsend will have a Career Criminal Designation of Habitual Felony Offender.
Townsend and three others allegedly led Cape Coral Police officers on a chase after a burglary in November of 2012.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before