|Published:||Oct 15, 2013 3:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2013 3:44 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- After more than two years of being closed off, De Navarra Parkway has reopened through the Estates at Entrada and the Villages of Entrada to connect traffic between Del Prado Boulevard Extension and U.S. 41 in North Fort Myers.
The previous property owner had closed the road pending turnover to Lee County. However, as the turnover process is now nearing completion, the decision was made to open the roadway to the public. The four-lane road with divided median now connects and shortens the travel time for southbound traffic heading to U.S. 41 from Del Prado, while providing a primary and a secondary entry into the residential communities of Estates at Entrada and Villages of Entrada. It also provides the public with better access to businesses at the 40,000-square-foot Entrada Plaza.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- 2 Collier beach access points reopen after replacing sand
- 'Dunk City' could host 2014 gubernatorial debate