|Published:||Oct 15, 2013 11:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 15, 2013 2:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A 28-year-old Copeland man was arrested after allegedly fleeing deputies, as they attempted a traffic stop this morning.
Collier County Sheriff's deputies arrested the driver, Billy McFadden, on charges of fleeing/eluding law enforcement, driving on a suspended license and for an out-of-county warrant.
Deputies tried to pull the vehicle over in the area of Golden Gate Parkway and Collier Blvd., but McFadden refused to stop.
CCSO was finally successful in stopping the vehicle near mile marker 107, at the northbound on-ramp to I-75.
McFadden was booked into the Naples jail.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond