|Published:||Oct 14, 2013 3:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2013 3:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Kristin Williams, the woman accused of robbing two Lee County banks in May, was sentenced to three years in prison, followed by two years of probation.
She also must make full restitution to Chase and Iberia banks, and must pay a fine, court costs and the cost of prosecution.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office caught Williams and Christopher Baker at a gas station on Daniels Parkway, after the LCSO chopper spotted the suspects driving north on I-75. Both tried to flee, but were arrested for robbery without a weapon.
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Chiquita Lock changes operating hours for the holidays
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- North Fla. deputies fatally shoot man