|Published:||Oct 14, 2013 3:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2013 3:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Kristin Williams, the woman accused of robbing two Lee County banks in May, was sentenced to three years in prison, followed by two years of probation.
She also must make full restitution to Chase and Iberia banks, and must pay a fine, court costs and the cost of prosecution.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office caught Williams and Christopher Baker at a gas station on Daniels Parkway, after the LCSO chopper spotted the suspects driving north on I-75. Both tried to flee, but were arrested for robbery without a weapon.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht