|Published:||Oct 14, 2013 6:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2013 6:49 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County man, accused of murder, has been cleared under the state's Stand Your Ground law.
Our partners at the News-Press are reporting that today a judge dismissed the case against Jarelle Glenn. He was arrested for the murder of Tommy Johnson II.
The Stand Your Ground law allows someone in fear of his or her life to use deadly force.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community