|Published:||Oct 14, 2013 6:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2013 6:49 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County man, accused of murder, has been cleared under the state's Stand Your Ground law.
Our partners at the News-Press are reporting that today a judge dismissed the case against Jarelle Glenn. He was arrested for the murder of Tommy Johnson II.
The Stand Your Ground law allows someone in fear of his or her life to use deadly force.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over