|Published:||Oct 14, 2013 7:40 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 14, 2013 7:40 AM EDT|
EATONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say one person was injured and two dogs died in a central Florida house fire.
Fire crews were called to the home just after noon on Sunday.
Orlando's WKMG (http://bit.ly/1gcWNI0 ) reports flames were shooting through the roof when firefighters arrived.
One person had minor injuries but was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Both dogs died.
The State Fire Marshal's office is investigating the cause of the fire.
Information from: WKMG-TV, http://www.local6.com/index.html
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers