|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 3:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 3:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office advises motorists that a production crew will be filming along U.S. 41 East next week.
On Sunday, filming will take place from noon to 7:00 p.m. along the stretch of U.S. 41 East from Collier Boulevard to the Collier County line. Motorists are advised to use caution.
On Tuesday, the crew will be filming stunts from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 41 and San Marco Road. This filming will result in intermittent road closures that will last for approximately 2 to 10 minutes. Motorists are advised to find an alternate route.
CCSO deputies will be on scene during filming.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search