|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 3:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 3:59 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Sheriff's Office advises motorists that a production crew will be filming along U.S. 41 East next week.
On Sunday, filming will take place from noon to 7:00 p.m. along the stretch of U.S. 41 East from Collier Boulevard to the Collier County line. Motorists are advised to use caution.
On Tuesday, the crew will be filming stunts from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 41 and San Marco Road. This filming will result in intermittent road closures that will last for approximately 2 to 10 minutes. Motorists are advised to find an alternate route.
CCSO deputies will be on scene during filming.
- Pilot whales stranded in Everglades National Park
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Accused robber shoots self before arrest
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge