|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 7:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 12:50 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. - Pirates are taking over Fort Myers Beach Friday for a full weekend of family fun events. It's the 8th Annual Pollo Tropical Pirate Fest!
Three different ships are sailing in for the festival. Crews from the Pieces of Eight, the Black Pearl and the Black Duck will be decked out in pirate garb.
The festival is free to the public. Forty vendors will also be here and 15 of those are selling authentic pirate costumes and leather goods.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break