|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 11:38 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A 10-year-old girl was hit by a car yesterday as she rode her bike to school. While her injuries were minor, some parents say this points to a much bigger problem... parents and others, driving erratically near school zones. Some complain about people not following traffic patterns around the school while others say they've witnessed aggressive driving while children are present. The fear, they say, is another child being needlessly injured just trying to make it to school.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite