|Published:||Oct 11, 2013 11:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2013 11:06 PM EDT|
HENDRY COUNTY, FL. - A former Lee County Firefighter accused of raping an underage girl is out of jail. The Hendry County Sheriff's Office says Timothy
Alexander bonded out of jail Friday Night. Alexander will now have to wear a G-P-S tracking device. Alexander and 18 yr old Joshua Bryan are accused of
sexually assaulting a 16 yr old girl on a party bus in LaBelle. Bryan is still behind bars.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning