|Published:||Oct 10, 2013 10:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 10, 2013 10:41 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying an unknown suspect who used a stolen credit card to withdraw cash from a Lehigh Acres resident's bank account.
According to deputies, the victim left her purse and wallet in her car during the overnight hours of Saturday. The following morning, she noticed that her belongings were missing. The vehicle was parked in her driveway on Chemstrand Street E., and it did not appear that there was forced entry into the car. Upon investigation, detectives learned that at least one of her credit/debit cards had been used shortly thereafter at a local CVS store, where cash was withdrawn from her account.
Surveillance video captured images of the suspect walking in and out of the store, and now Crime Stoppers is hopeful someone will be able to identify the man.
Anyone with information on the identity and whereabouts of the suspect in the attached video is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break