|Published:||Oct 09, 2013 10:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 10, 2013 12:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A former Lee County firefighter is being held on $100,000 bond after being arrested for sexual battery on a 16-year-old. He made his first appearance in Lee County court today and was transferred to Hendry County prison.
This is Timothy Alexander's, 31, third arrest in 2013. Wednesday night Alexander was fired from the South Trail Fire District. According to a Lee County Sheriff's Office report, Alexander was wanted on an out-of-county warrant from Hendry County.
The report says Alexander was hosting a party on one of his limosuine party buses. A 16-year-old victim told police at the end of the night, when people left the bus, Alexander and another 18-year-old male forced her to have sex with them.
The 18-year-old, Joshua Bryan, was arrested Wednesday night by the Glades County Sheriff's Office on sexual battery charges. He was also transferred to the Hendry County jail.
Last month, Alexander was arrested for domestic battery, but that charge was later dropped. In May, he was charged with aggravated assault.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash