|Published:||Oct 09, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
BRANDON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say high school student is being treated for injuries after being struck by a vehicle.
The crash happened Wednesday morning near Tampa.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's officials say the victim is a student at Brandon High School. The student was taken to Tampa General Hospital. The victim's condition was not immediately known.
No further details were available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba