|Published:||Oct 09, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
BRANDON, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say high school student is being treated for injuries after being struck by a vehicle.
The crash happened Wednesday morning near Tampa.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's officials say the victim is a student at Brandon High School. The student was taken to Tampa General Hospital. The victim's condition was not immediately known.
No further details were available.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft