|Published:||Oct 08, 2013 9:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 08, 2013 9:15 AM EDT|
Collier County deputies say the man accused of robbing a Wells Fargo Bank in East Naples on Monday has died after shooting himself.
Deputies say 55-year-old Gary Stewart shot himself as deputies tried to arrest him Monday. He made off with cash from the bank on Airport Pulling Road until Collier officials caught up to him at a Best Western in Naples.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs