|Published:||Oct 07, 2013 10:11 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2013 5:34 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.- A Collier County man remains behind bars, accused of engaging in sex acts with an approximately 4-year-old girl, and taking photographs of the crimes.
More than 200 images and videos of Jon Herb sexually battering the child were allegedly found on his laptop.
The man's wife turned him into authorities, after she discovered the child pornography.
A specialist with the Child Advocacy Center interviewed the victim, who explained in graphic detail, the way in which Herb would abuse her.
According to the Collier County Sheriff's report, the crimes took place in Naples, Fort Myers and Illinois.
The investigation continues.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales