|Published:||Oct 07, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2013 4:01 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Sheriff's deputies are still searching for the suspect(s) responsible for shooting two people, one fatally, in the Harlem Heights neighborhood in late September.
Shortly after 3:40 a.m. on Sunday, September 22nd, Lee County deputies were advised of multiple gunshots in the 4800 block of Hager Court. Upon their arrival on scene, deputies found 33-year-old Andres Lopez suffering from multiple bullet wounds. At the same time, a female called deputies seeking medical help after being shot at the same location as Andres. Both victims were transported to the hospital. Lopez died as a result of his injuries, however the female victim lived.
Although detectives have canvassed the neighborhood multiple times, and distributed posters about the murder, information is still needed on the person(s) responsible for the murder of Lopez and the shooting of the second victim. Anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious in the hours leading up to the shooting is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain completely anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday