|Published:||Oct 07, 2013 12:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2013 12:05 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- On Friday, the Fort Myers Police Department conducted a lawful search warrant at 2628 St. Charles Street, and arrested Lorenzo Felix, 46, for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of firearm by a convicted felon and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police seized three firearms to include the following one black Taurus Model PT 101 AF .40 Caliber handgun, one black 357 Glock handgun and one chrome Smith and Wesson revolver handgun.
In addition, police seized cocaine (Hcl), crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia used for the packaging, weighing and distribution of illegal drugs.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members