|Published:||Oct 07, 2013 7:58 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2013 11:04 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - One person and three horses are dead after a barn fire at Rubio Ranch in northwest Miami-Dade County.
The fire happened early Sunday.
Miami-Dade police spokesman Javier Baez says the victim lived in a small living quarters at the stables. The body was found after the fire was extinguished.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/1fcgz4M ) reports authorities also found the bodies of three horses. Other animals survived the fire.
The victim's name hasn't been released.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Man bitten by shark in foot in Cocoa Beach