|Published:||Oct 06, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2013 10:44 AM EDT|
Cape Coral, Fla.- Cape Coral Police are investigating an early morning crash that sent one person to the hospital.
It happened around midnight. Officers say a black pickup truck drove into the Island Coast Pain and Rehabilitation Associates building on Del Prado Boulevard. They say the driver of the truck drove through the wall of the building.
This story is still deveoping. Trust Wink News to bring you the latest information as soon as it becomes available.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fla. Gov. wants to cut auto registration fees