|Published:||Oct 06, 2013 11:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 06, 2013 11:13 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A man is in critical condition after a car hit him in Naples Saturday night.
The Florida Highway Patrol says a man was crossing US 41, just east of Palm Street when a car hit him. It happened around 11:30 p.m.
Troopers say the driver swirved to try to avoid hitting the man.
The pedestrian's idenitity has not been released, but troopers say he may have been drinking. He was airlifted to Lee Memorial Hospital.
Charges are pending in the case.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend