|Published:||Oct 05, 2013 11:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2013 11:39 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Supplies for the Harry Chapin Food Bank are in jeopardy because of the government shutdown. The non-profit relies on the US government for 10 percent of its food. So today, WINK News needs your help to re-stock the shelves...and the power lies in your pantry!
Stop by Miromar Outlets, near the Mundo Fox Playland, any time today until 2:00 p.m. to donate non-perishables.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash