|Published:||Oct 05, 2013 11:39 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2013 11:39 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Supplies for the Harry Chapin Food Bank are in jeopardy because of the government shutdown. The non-profit relies on the US government for 10 percent of its food. So today, WINK News needs your help to re-stock the shelves...and the power lies in your pantry!
Stop by Miromar Outlets, near the Mundo Fox Playland, any time today until 2:00 p.m. to donate non-perishables.
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent