|Published:||Oct 04, 2013 12:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 04, 2013 6:09 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Supplies for the Harry Chapin Food Bank are in jeopardy because of the government shutdown. The non-profit relies on the US government for 10 percent of its food. So today, WINK News needs your help to re-stock the shelves...and the power lies in your pantry!
Stop by Miromar Outlets, near the Mundo Fox Playland, any time today until 7:00 p.m. to donate non-perishables. WINK News will also be there tomorrow from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Couple killed while crossing US 1 in central Fla.
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane